Red Faction Armageddon Free Download v1.01 & DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Half a century after the Red Faction resistance and their Marauder allies freed Mars from the brutal Earth Defense Force, harmony on Mars is again threatened but this time by a lethal force shrouded in mystery. When the massive Terraformer that supplies Mars with its Earth-like air and weather is destroyed, the atmosphere turns to chaos, super-tornados and lightning storms engulf the planet. To survive, the Colonists flee to the underground mines and build a network of habitable caves. Five years later, Darius Mason, grandson of Martian Revolution heroes Alec Mason and Samanya, runs a lucrative business from Bastion, underground hub of Colonist activity. Mining, scavenging, mercenary work–if the job is dangerous, Darius is your man. Few sane people now venture to the ravaged surface, aside from contractors like Darius and the smugglers who run goods between the settlements.
When Darius is tricked into reopening a mysterious shaft in an old Marauder temple, he releases a long-dormant evil and unleashes Armageddon on Mars. As Colonist and Marauder settlements are torn asunder, only Darius and the Red Faction can save mankind. The battle will take them across the storm-blasted planet–and below it, to the very heart of the unspeakable threat. Red Faction®: Armageddon™ expands on the critically acclaimed, best-selling franchise with new, groundbreaking challenges. You are humanity’s last hope for survival. There’s a bunch of stuff online about how this game isn’t as good as it’s predecessor, Red Faction Guerilla. From my perspective, that simply isn’t true. I admittedly have a somewhat unusual point of view, since I played Armageddon first, but the improvements to the central mechanics of this series mean there’s really no going back. In Guerilla,
you can destroy just about anything in a variety of interesting ways based on the actual structure of whatever it is you’re destroying. In Armageddon, this degree of endlessly entertaining destruction is maintained, but it’s just as easy to REPAIR those items, even if they’re damaged the first time you see them. Guerilla is also an open world game, whereas Armageddon is quite linear, but while I usually appreciate open world games, I guess Guerilla is old enough now that it just seems…empty, outdated, and boring. It took me about 12 hours to finish the main campaign of Armageddon, and while it’s a much shorter game than Guerilla, I wasn’t bored at any point. It left me wanting more, which led to the relative disappointment that was Guerilla. note: This review was originally written to warn new buyers that the games save system had been broken by an update from valve (the game stopped being able to create new save files and crashed when trying to do so, immediately after a steam update, and the last update to the game itself had been some time beforehand). This issue has since been fixed, so I deleted my rant from the beginning of the review.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2) or higher
- Memory: 2GB System RAM or more
- Graphics: 320MB Video RAM, GPU w/ Shader Model 3.0 support, NVIDIA® GeForce® 88xx series or better, ATI Radeon™ HD30xx series or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7.5 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Red Faction Armageddon folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.