Ratropolis Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Ratropolis combines roguelite, deck building, and tower defense with real time strategy gameplay. Lead your small rat outpost to safety and defend your rat citizens from predators and monstrous creatures. Build the largest ‘Ratropolis!’ and etch your name into rat history! Choose from over 500 cards of economy, building, military, and skill types to execute your strategic command. All leaders begin their journey with a deck of 8 basic cards. Building an efficient deck is key for protecting your rats from waves of rat-thirsty enemies. Add, remove and upgrade your cards to create a deck worthy of a true leader! Defending your rats in the city will be a challenge. Get aid from advisers with talents in finance, defense, or leadership. They will provide you with better options when chaos arises. When the city falls your campaign will end, but with every end a new beginning is born. Unlock new cards to expand your options and make each defense a new experience.
Unique Gameplay: Real-time deck building card game combined with roguelite and tower defense elements! Have you ever played anything like that before? Very Addictive: Highly engaging and rapid gameplay that requires quick judgment and response Replayability: Easy to play but difficult to master. 100+ Events: Random decision events give you a new experience every time you play 500+ Cards: Unlock new features and cards to become stronger after every game. 6 Possible Endings: Choose your own adventure! 6 Leaders! Each with their own play style and traits. Lead Cute Rats, not Feral Cats!
It’s not that the game is bad, it’s just not good. The overly colorful, hard-to-parse presentation would be more fitting for a browser flash game, the animations are mediocre. The gameplay loop that combines tower defense with a card game is interesting. The designers managed to find a way to fuse the two together: the world lives in real time, and you can refresh your hand for new actions and resources every N seconds. It creates a curious effect where you have to strategize, but also act fast, and the combination mostly works. as for the down side, how you control units and need to scroll left and right to do things makes the game just having to spam the pause button on each level to micro manage the units that a lot of the time you HAVE to micromanage. in the harder stages of the game it is not uncommon to just lose because you sent the wrong person in a direction and takes too long to turn them around.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Window 7, 8, 10 (64-bits)
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Ram.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ratropolis folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.