Raimodula Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Raimodula Direct Download
Choose between two distinct characters, customize them and face an army of modular enemies in a randomly chosen path! A very dynamic arcade experience! Unlock chips and find upgrades for more customization options on the next playtrough! Quickly dispatch enemies and bosses with weapon combos! For dedicated players: pursue high area ranks on standard modes and fast times on Speedrun mode, with fixed sequence and a timer! The game had a few strange design choices, but overall I thought it was pretty good, I was just a little confused at first. I assumed it was something similar to Contra, but it’s actually more of a rogue-lite (ish) game, well I would not call it a rogue-lite, but you have 1-life for the entire game, and the stages have some randomized elements like different bosses and different preset patterns, plus you can unlock different weapons and passive upgrades that you can pick prior to starting the run.
I want to mention that this review is only based on playing the first character, I tried the big dude and I didn’t like his gameplay feel, but the ranged character feels more natural to me. I think the controls and the mid-air gameplay here were perfect, I didn’t really have any issues with the character momentum, and in general, the game has fair difficulty. It took me about 2 hours of practice on normal difficulty to beat it, so the actual game is about 1 hour or so, which is kind of okay for what the dev was going for, although I think it could have used another location. Now you might think the game with 1-life would be pretty difficult, however, the telegraphing in this game is extremely generous, so after a couple of attempts you could probably do it, maybe even on the first try if you are super careful.
Raimodula Direct Play:
Funny enough you can actually beat some of the bosses in 1 second, if you get the right build it’s not that hard. You also get more armor upgrades by finding hidden collectibles, so once you get a few upgrades going it’s a lot more tolerable. There are several slots for different preset weapons, and for the most part, I thought every gun had some niche usage, all of them are useful in one way or another, although I didn’t like tossing the bombs. One thing I really liked about the game is that not only you can get different mini-bosses and stage I still think the game has more of an arcade feel to it, just with a little twist to it I guess.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Support for OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Raimodula folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.