Railroad Corporation Free Download v1.1.13418 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfill contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
I got it on sale for about 10€ and that’s what it’s worth in my opinion. It’s an okay train sim with some new ideas like political lobby work etc. but these concepts are realizes in quite a shallow way and can basically be ignored, because it is so easy to make tons of money anyway. That’s my main point of criticism, it seems way too easy. I started playing the base game campaign, am at mission 7 now and didn’t have any problems so far, swimming in money every time. The seconds most annoying thing is the train routing, which doesn’t seem to work properly – or to be more specific, which seems to stop working once you have too many trains ( ~20). All of a sudden trains will start to get stuck in train stations “waiting for free track” while all tracks are completely free. After an eternity of waiting for whatever they’ll eventually start moving again, but it makes zero sense.
Railroad Corporation Direct Download:
That’s just one problem about the routing, another one is that trains partially drive into the wrong direction and can’t find their target without moving to completely opposite directions a couple of times. I think some bugfixing work is missing there and it definitely hurts the game. I absolutely loved Sid Meier’s Railroad Tycoon (all of them), and there really has been nothing like it since, sadly. This, while still not quite the grand achievement that was the sandbox mode of RT3 on a North American map in the 1800s with 10 AI opponents, it is probably the best I have seen since. You cannot judge this game on the first few maps of the campaign. It serves up features as you play (including double-like tracks, don’t panic!). There are many features that RT3 didn’t have too, like your own corporate R&D that covers everything from train types and station enhancements to HR and Finance department improvements. The graphics are pretty (Way better than RT3, of course), however I still don’t get that chuggy slow feel of a train climbing a high grade rail.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Construct a vast transportation network and trade goods with towns and cities
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Acquire your own buildings and real-estate
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock
- Blast, dig and tunnel across the beautiful frontier landscapes of 19th Century America
- Strategize and work to defeat AI opponents
- Play with, or against, your friends in co-op & competitive online multiplayer modes!
- Fully focus on growing the corporation and expanding your train network in Sandbox Mode
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX560 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Railroad Corporation folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.