Ragnarock Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Are you ready to rock? Ragnarock is a solo/multiplayer VR rhythm game in which you play a viking captain competing in a ship race. With your two hammers, crush the incoming runes in sync with epic viking music. Keep hitting the runes perfectly to accumulate combo energy in your hammers, and you will be able to activate a speed boost! Viking music: The tracklist is curated with love and care. Unleash the drummer in you and play to the epic rock and metal tracks of Alestorm, Gloryhammer, Saltatio Mortis, Wind Rose and many more. All have a festive viking/celtic/pirate style, which will make you feel the viking power in you! Simple gameplay: Following the tradition of arcade games, Ragnarock is easy to play, hard to master. To move forward, only your sense of rhythm matters. However, to win the race, you will have to train and use your skills wisely. Multiple difficulty settings will help you improve over time. Only the most experienced players will be able to collect all the gold medals, beat the high scores and sign their name on the leaderboard!
Cross-platform multiplayer mode: The multiplayer PvP mode brings real-time competition against your friends or other people. Start a public or private game (up to 6 players) and beat them all to finish in first place! In solo, you can also race against ghost ships (representing your best score or other players from the leaderboard) to add some competition. Mythological environments: Ragnarock transports you to thI was going to write up a big long review of this game, but what else is there to say other than if you own a VR headset, you owe it to yourself to pick up this game. The gameplay is much more interesting and dynamic than Beat Saber, it has an actually REALLY good default song list (Redneck Vikings from Hell <3), custom song support, the devs arent owned by Facebook, and the community is one of the friendliest I’ve met in an online game.e land of the vikings in stylized environments inspired by nordic mythology.
Fantastic game! Love how cheap and thrilling the DLC is and the fact that you can incorporate custom songs to be able to play and jam out too, and also how cruisey and calm the multiplayer is yet it’s also a banger of a time! 100% worth the money, with out a doubt. Very cool concept, awesome songs, nice alternative to Beat Saber… HOWEVER… as a person that has some experience with rhythm games (BS, Osu, GH, RH, Taiko etc.) Im quite sure that there is something wrong with hit detection or timing of the notes. No matter how I set my drums, there are moments where I randomly miss a note on very easy moments (right after I hit a 250 combo on a hard moment.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7300HQ equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ragnarock folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.