About The Game
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of the ocean. Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast, blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach, survival will not be easy. Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of survival.
Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above. However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-eating shark determined to end your voyage.
When we first released the Raft prototype, we were simply amazed and overwhelmed by the incredible response from players around the world. Inspired by the community’s support and active feedback, we knew we had a responsibility to grow Raft into the fully realized survival experience those fans deserved. With development now moving at full speed, it’s more important than ever that the community continues to share its valuable feedback with us and that we’re able to incorporate those ideas as quickly as possible. That’s why Early Access was clearly a great platform for this game and now we can continue the Raft journey together!
One of the most appealing aspects of Early Access was the ability to shape Raft together with the community, alongside our own ambitions for features and mechanics that we’d like to add to the game. Consequently, we’ve decided to keep our schedule fairly flexible so that the development team and community can best mould the Raft experience that we all want to see!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.6GHz or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 700 series or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit operating system is required
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Raft folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.