Radical Relocation Free Download v1.5.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
IN A WORLD MILDLY INCONVENIENCED BY A LACK OF MOVING COMPANIES, YOU HAVE TO MOVE HOUSE… Stack and balance your furniture on top of 24 different vehicles – then drop, crack, break, and shatter all your belongings and try again. All the puzzles are physics-based, so you can put your real-life experience to the test! So you’ve mastered the dependable, durable box? Pfft. Child’s play! Try a basketball hoop on top of a piano on top of a kitchen sink on top of a BBQ! With a huge range of destructible furniture available; no two levels are the same! Solid stacking isn’t enough – you’ll need skilful driving too. Avoid the horrors of a beautiful low-poly suburbia and its bordering waters; dangerous jet skis, dastardly garbage cans, and deceptive potholes all seek to thwart your attempts at moving house.
Absolutely crazy concept. Super fun and definitely challenging. Though it’s not as hard as it may seem. What will be hard though, if you choose to got for it, will be getting 3 stars on every level. The physics in this game can lead to some funny moments. Some cars don’t do so well with curbs, so even when your going 1MPH and hit a curb, all your items just completely bounce or fly off. This can also happen when you hit cones. One thing I do like is the fact you don’t have to park your car in the area at the end, which means you can drive at full speed into & through the area and it’ll count. So I hardly ever write reviews, but I needed to voice my annoyance about being this frustrated by a game that I’m enjoying so much. I’ll say that as a game designer, mechanically this game knows exactly what it wants to be and executes the core gameplay well: It’s a silly physics game/race-’em-up about driving cars that handle fairly smoothly while balancing a precarious load of stuff on top,
and it’s great fun if you fit into the niche of people who really enjoy physics games like me. But I’m guessing the devs never looked into minimalizing player frustration, because this game is full of the stuff: Seeing all of the character’s worldly possessions fly into the air is hilarious when you purposefully hit a pothole at 60 mph to see if you can get the couch on top of the fire department You won’t let me turn the desk on its side for some reason? And all the objects I meticulously placed in the middle of the roof are actually a foot to the right?? Basically I’m trying to say that the Vehicle Packing system, which makes up roughly half the game, is finicky as hell and needs to be improved. Finally, a couple small things to wrap up. The music is perfect for the tone of the game but there was at least one instance of it switching abruptly and noticeably in the middle of the level. Also one time when I reloaded a level the framerate randomly died for about 10 seconds and came back right before I declared that run a mulligan and plowed into a building.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 or Vulkan compatible graphics card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Radical Relocation folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.