RaceLeague Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Car racing game with heavy focus on user-created tracks and multiplayer. Design and build your own tracks with a fully featured track editor. Share your tracks throught an in-game track repository. Racing gameplay tries to mimic realistic behaviour from real life racing and trying to make it available for more casual players. Even though it is easy to learn the basics, it has a learning curve that rewards practice. Once you have either created your own track or downloaded another player’s creation, you’re ready to hit the track. This is where RaceLeague truly shines and its dedication to realistic racing takes over. Each car has its own unique weight distribution and handling ability, which makes each new car you try a brand new challenge rather than a skin swap.
RaceLeague manages to balance its realism with accessibility for more casual players, but that doesn’t mean that every race will be a cakewalk. Good racers are differentiated from great racers by the amount of time and practice they put into the game. This is the only way you’ll know just the right time to pull into a pit stop to replace those realistically worn tires and fill up on gas. No racing game would be complete without a way for players to compare their skills to other racers around the world, and RaceLeague is no exception. Climb the dedicated online leaderboards and become the top dog of RaceLeague online. RaceLeague is a game about making tracks, and racing cars on them. It has destruction physics not just on the cars, but on the tracks and objects around the track.
RaceLeague Direct Download:
The great thing is, you can make these tracks yourself… then go drive your car really really fast into your creation and mess it up. Or you could be sensible, load up someones track and go smash the lap record and see who can better your time! DLC can always be used in the future to release new cars or livery/paint schemes for additional income if it is needed. The game has great potential and I want to like it, but it still needs more work. Early release as it may be, might be just a tad TOO early for this price tag. Overall I will recommend this product, but I do hope the dev is able to work fast enough to keep people interested. Sometimes waiting a couple extra months is better than releasing too early, making people pay and then realizing how much work still needs to be done for an acceptable experience.
- Realistic physics
- Wheel support + FFB
- Sophisticated damage system
- Online leaderboards & events
- And much more to come!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the RaceLeague folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.