Quasimorph Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Quasimorph Direct Download
Quasimorph is a mix of classic turn-based roguelike RPG with an unique extraction twist: If you die, you lose everything you took on the mission. If you survive, you keep everything you looted. No exceptions. No excuses. No mercy. Far into the future, the space itself is privatized. Corporations actively seize control of the Solar System and trying to extend their reach far beyond its boundaries. It will be up to you to uncover the truth and the unforgivable things humanity has committed in the deep, dark depths of space Become the boss of your own Private Military Company: carry out orders from corporations, earn reputation with your blood and sweat. Explore planetary bases, secret labs, and wreckage of spaceships to find new technologies, abilities, and other items that will help you level the playing field during operations.
Remember that you have an advantage: clone the best employees and send them to certain death to probe the weaknesses of your opponents. There is no need to risk valuable human assets and expose your PMC to unnecessary legal risks, but nobody cares about the fate of a clones. A strange disease is spreading on space stations. Crew members are getting sick with an unknown fever, and the rifts are opening the way to demons from Bramphatur to our dimension. Find out the dark secret behind this threat to all life and pile up the bodies of your clones to overcome anyone standing in your way. Corporations hire ruthless mercenaries to carry out their shadow operations. Demons distort human nature and pervert human evolution. Gather a team of professionals, count your ammo, and keep track of your equipment to be prepared for any perversions of this space slaughter.
Quasimorph Direct Play:
My only genuine complaint is that most of the time you use left click to move and right click to look, unless you click on a body or item on the ground, then it’s right click to move and left click to loot (but also move). When the floor is covered in bodies, this is a serious problem, because if you right click to look at an enemy behind you and accidentally click on a body/item, you end up moving towards the enemy and losing your turn. In a game where one bad move can be lethal, this is extremely frustrating. It should be right click to look 100% of the time. After running through the demo several times, I was more excited for the EA release of this game than any other game in a long time, and I’m super happy to not be disappointed. I’m massively looking forward to the future of the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Quasimorph folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.