Quarta Amethyst Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Quarta Amethyst Direct Download
Quarta Amethyst The Olicts, dangerous monsters that prey upon human energy, have been suspiciously active lately. It’s your job to find out why and to put a stop to their plans. As Quarta Amethyst, the strongest knight in the Quarta Order, battling Olicts is your responsibility. When you discover that they’ve set up a den in a forest near a settlement, it’s time for you to take action. What’s behind the Olicts’ increasing activity? What are their plans? Most importantly, can you put a stop to them without falling for their fiendish traps? Play as a near-invulnerable magical knight in this turn-based RPG where it’s the debuffs, not the damage, that pose the real threat. You’ll have to explore multiple dungeons, do battle with the evil Olicts, and avoid their devious array of debuffs if you want to get to the bottom of their plans. The story follows Emedius, a brave knight on a mission to stop the Olicts’ evil plans. While the main story is engaging, it has its frustrations. Some boss and mob battles can be tedious
The game’s unique feature is the option to unlock adult content via a patch, but it feels somewhat separate from the main game and may not meet expectations. Quarta Amethyst offers an engaging RPG with a captivating story and intricate map design. However, frustrating combat and occasional visual issues may affect enjoyment. The adult content option may appeal to some but lacks depth. It’s a game with both positives and negatives, suitable for varied RPG enthusiasts. especially on harder difficulties, with frequent interruptions that test your patience. No game explores “lewd status effects” as deeply as the Quarta series. Battle in Quarta Amethyst has three states: winning, “losing,” and fighting. It’s the fighting — the temptation woven into the fight itself — that makes the Quarta games special The translation is full-fluent English.
Quarta Amethyst Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The start briefly featured some cringy word choices (looking at you, “hoity-toity”,) but give the first few scenes a pass and the rest is smooth sailing. As for the script, the heroines have some personality. They tease each other like allied rivals, just as much as they quip with the villains. In this turn-based RPG, you play as a near-invincible Quarta Knight, mowing down enemies with the greatest of ease. Unfortunately for you, the Olicts know your weakness: debuffs. When you’re loaded down with enough of them, it becomes a struggle to even survive. In terms of gameplay, it’s a pretty simple game. There’s four dungeons and as long as you keep using your recovery items and keep your magic up, you can evade a lot of the binds. I played it on normal mode and the most trouble I had was getting lost in dungeons, even with the ambushes set up.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10/11
- PROCESSOR: 2+ GHz Processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GRAPHICS: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
- STORAGE: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Quarta Amethyst folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.