PURGE Three vs Blood Direct Download
PURGE – Three vs Blood: A classic wave-based zombie game. PURGE – Three vs Blood is an arena zombie apocalypse where you fight with up to 3 players against ravenous zombie waves and unlock ranks, maps and unique characters. A variety of light to heavy weapons and traps are at your disposal! Are you ready? Your concentration will be challenged to the point of exhaustion. How many waves can you manage? Compete alone or with friends in co-op mode with up to 3 players against the enemy zombie herd. Your task is to hold off the ravenous zombies for as long as possible. With each wave that starts, the zombie wave gets stronger. You earn points and can exchange them for new weapons, traps and other areas at any time. Be ready to help your teammates at any time. When a player is injured, you’ll hear it through a pulsating heart. You only have a few seconds to save him, otherwise he’ll be lost forever until you finish your wave.
PURGE – Three vs Blood includes a level-up and rank system. Once you reach a certain level, you will be assigned a rank. The better you are, the higher your rank. Each rank unlocks more possible charactere and playable maps. Note the deposited information in the description. If you die or get injured several times in the game, you will lose points, which can lead to losing the rank. If you like Zombie Horde survival then KeepUp Hunter will surely provide, however I would recommend playing with friends as alone the game get very repetitive, very fast! While the price point is not steep for the graphics and provided fun for you and your mates, however the game still feels like a school project that was created in GAMEGURUMAX(VOMIT). All in all this game has good and bad like most do, but be mindful that the AI is easily bugged out, the melee is lacking or requires work and the the over all maps feel like they could use more as they are very static during play. The only movement within thew maps are the pointless traps, zombies and you.
PURGE Three vs Blood Pre-Installed:
Not to mention that the game is designed around unlocks, which means you are forced to play until you make it to a certain point. However this is rather annoying as there is no indicators of total points, no in game options to make changes and my least favourite would have to be the base weapons. A spiky Baseball bat that does crap and one gun , no other option with in the map which might be nice once in a while. Example: Zombie Drops, grenades, ammo, etc… anything would help improve the map play, even secret placement of items making you move. While All that is said and done, I think KeepUp Hunter is an all right game and can be enjoyable from time to time. Truth be told, I am kinda torn between the thumb ups and thumbs down on this one. While steam does not allow us to take a neutral spot on a game I would like to revisit this one after sometime to see the updates that where provide and play again. Till then I will say keep reading reviews and may check out some game play top see if you think it is worth buying.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: AMD FX Six Core / Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 940 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the PURGE Three vs Blood folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.