Punk Wars Direct Download
But before you make that happen, you will have to set out to explore the once magnificent, ruined wasteland full of hostile nomads; find water and other vital resources, extract them and put them to a good use developing your scientific, industrial and military infrastructure. Grow and expand your territory, creating advanced and foolproof supply chains in which single units rely on each other, working together like one organism. Grow and rule over your population, carefully monitoring its well-being and keeping it content. Plan ahead as much as you can, but leave yourself some space for a time when a random event strikes. And finally – put your meticulously trained and developed units to good use, engaging in challenging, turn-based battles that will put your tactical thinking to the test. Take control of one of the four powerful corporations – Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Atompunk or Steelpunk – and use its unique skillset to lead it to glory. Explore the mysteries of a ruined, post-apocalyptic megacity. Level up your units and engage in fierce battles that will challenge your tactical sense. Grow your scientific, industrial and military infrastructure, creating advanced supply chains. Seek, garner and wisely use scarce resources. Unite humanity and lead it to the new era of peace and prosperity.
We have 4 factions to choose from – each of them has the same type of units – 2 infantry, flying, giant robot and 2 riding units. The differentiation at first glance is not very big, but the parameters and tactics of each faction are different – sure, you can win by flooding the enemy with units from the first tier, but if you get a moment of thought The biggest challenge is to quickly develop your base – if we are late, we may have problems keeping up with the enemy and the savages. The game requires us to constantly develop – we have to acquire new resources, produce new units, because the moment of oblivion and the enemy may get dangerously close to us. Graphically, the game is at a high level – I recommend that you improve the contrast on the monitor a little,
Punk Wars Pre-Installed:
Because the default settings can be a bit irritating. I like the details with which the game was created – I have not seen a 4x in which we could scrap the camera so. Moving elements of buildings, trains passing in steam, or cars driving on a diesel race track made a pleasant impression on me. For such a price, the game will provide a solid dose of entertainment. You can see that it has been thought out and well done – no mistakes, no annoying mechanics. The idea for the world of the game and mechanics is great, but probably due to the team’s small experience
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 780 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM. A dedicated video card is required.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Punk Wars folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.