Pulling No Punches Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Pulling No Punches is a satirical game in the 2D beat’em up style with classic arcade influences and modern visuals. The game follows the fictional story of a global pandemic that engulfed the world and is being ignored by fanatics who do not believe that the disease is real. It is up to the main characters, 4 common citizens adequately protected with gloves and masks, to deal with these fanatics and solve the situation with the force of their own fists. This game shines in graphics department. At the beginning when you go out in the city for the first time it looks stunning. Characters could use some work, their faces are badly animated and look emotionless, but good voice acting makes up for it. Character design in general is truly stunning. But you need a powerful PC to play it on the highest settings. Just to compare it performs worse than Witcher 3 on ultra + hairworks.
Now I need to talk what I disliked. I don’t like being lost. Yeah yeah the maps are small but I still got lost, I wasted so much time on just finding the place I need to go. Why in the future when people have holographic phones and intelligent flying robots making jokes there is no GPS? I must rely on some stupid map in some spots in the city which is not very helpful. In magical world, well there’s magic so you could just mark the locations on your magical map, but instead again I must rely on stupid map posters around the city. After some time you get used to cities and in later chapters you already know where everything is located.
Pulling No Punches Direct Download:
This game has been sitting in my library for some time. Ever since the Longest Journey 2, I didn’t think that this game would even meet my expectations since the second game was terrible. I was even more concerned that we are continuing with Zoe, a character I never liked and never thought it made sense to even have her replace April as the main character. That being said, I am pleasantly surprised. I think Dreamfall Chapters, really went back to their roots on what made the Longest Journey awesome, and that’s the story and characters. Unlike the second installment, Dreamfall Chapters really made me care about the characters and made me think about the choices I’ve made and any repercussions that went along with those choices.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Pulling No Punches folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.