Psychonauts Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
A Psychic Odyssey Through the Minds of Misfits, Monsters, and Madmen. This classic action/adventure platformer from acclaimed developers Double Fine Productions follows the story of a young psychic named Razputin. In his quest to join the Psychonauts–an elite group of international psychic secret agents–he breaks into their secret training facility: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. But this is no average psychic summer camp! A mysterious villain has kidnapped Raz’s fellow campers and stolen their brains. Now he must use his psychic powers of Telekinesis, Levitation, and most of all his ability to project himself into the minds of others–to find the loose noodles and keep them from falling into the wrong hands. Fight mental demons! Uncover hidden memories! Sort emotional baggage! Explore the fantastic realm of the inner mind! Join the Psychonauts!
It’s not the greatest platformer, nor is it an excellent puzzle game, but what Psychonauts truly excels at is its thematics – its a truly unique experience that lets you travel through the minds of troubled individuals, searching for a solution to their suffering. I’d say the game is carried by its writing and setpieces, and when it’s this good, I wouldn’t say that’s too bad of a thing. Raz is a pretty cool dude. Although I’m not a huge fan, I can definitely see why this game holds a very special place in the hearts of many. I adore this game. I never really intended to play this game but I am very happy I did. To me, this game feels like a timeless gem. As a platformer, it holds up very well.
The art style grew on me very fast and I loved the bold creative choices for the characters. I had a blast playing through this and I can’t recommend this enough to people now. If I would have to say something negative about this game it would be that 100% this game is a bit annoying because of the amount of figments and the missable achievements. This game is in my top 5 and will remain there I’m thinking. This playtime on steam was a replay that I did in anticipation for the sequel (which was fantastic). I fell in love with this game when I first played it the week it was released in 2005 on the Xbox. I pre-ordered the game, and I believe I was the only person to do so at my local Gamestop. I was 13 years old. Replaying it at 28 was as sublime an experience as then. The humor is on point, the art direction is beautiful and the game play is magical and kinesthetic wonderment. Truly magnificent.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 98 SE/2000/XP
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium(R) III and AMD Athlon(tm)
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB GeForce ™ 3 or higher or ATI(R) Radeon 8500 or higher (except GeForce 4 MX and Go series)
- DirectX®: version 9.0 or higher (included with game)
- Hard Drive: 3.75 GB minimum hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 or higher compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Psychonauts folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.