Protodroid DeLTA Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Protodroid DeLTA Direct Download
Show the world the potential of AI in Protodroid DeLTA, a fast and fluid 3D action-platformer set in a beautiful and hopeful solarpunk world, featuring a colorful cast of characters to meet and bosses to defeat. In a vibrant vision of Earth’s future, the world-renowned roboticist Dr. Shelton has created one of the first Protodroids, a hyper-advanced android named DeLTA with near-human levels of intelligence. DeLTA was made to “be the change” that shows the world the promise of what AI can become—and so she sets out to prove to a skeptical world she’s more than “just a robot.” However, when a gang of Vypers attacks Shelton’s lab, the doctor is forced to enable DeLTA’s combat subroutines and retrofit her with weapons systems for self-defense. After DeLTA successfully fends off the attackers, Dr. Shelton sets DeLTA on a new course: defend the region against the rising Vyper threat, earn the city’s trust and affection, and show the world the true promise of what AI can become.
Draw upon DeLTA’s extraordinary dexterity and distinctive arsenal to navigate challenging stages. Jump and shoot in 3D gameplay designed to channel the fast and fluid feel of 2D classics. Vibrant characters Learn the backgrounds and stories behind a diverse cast of larger-than-life Vyper Masters, rival roboticists, and fellow Protodroids who operate by a different code. Seek hidden upgrades Enhance DeLTA’s capabilities by searching high and low for upgrades and power-ups, and master new blade techniques by locating your fellow Protodroid AnnDROID in each stage A little backstory before the review. A few years back when SAGE rolled around, I found this game called Mega Man X – Training Missions.
Protodroid DeLTA Pre-Installed:
It was a super simplistic albeit really fun tech demo for a 3d Mega Man X game. Fast forward a few years and I just finished beating X7. After craving a 3d MMX game that’s actually good, that tech demo suddenly popped into my mind, and after a quick playthrough I went back to the Gamejolt page to see if the guy who made it had a social media I feel the need to mention a few gripes I have with the game. First of which, and something mentioned in pretty much every negative review, is the complete lack of a settings menu. Hell even the original Mega Man X had a settings menu.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit only
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6 GB / AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Protodroid DeLTA folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.