Propnight Free Download v1.0.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Propnight is a 4vs1 multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with classic horror survival. In a small provincial town, teenagers continue to disappear mysteriously. But who or what is behind this? No one knows for sure who or what is causing this, but you play as one of a group of teens trying to survive the night. Or, you play as the deranged killer trying to add more bodies to their collection. In all honesty, I am not exactly sure how story driven this thing is going to be, but the premise at least is pretty solid. There are two ways to play this game and the first way is playing as a survivor. You play as one of the teenagers who is trying to avoid the killer. The interesting way that you do this is by turning into a prop! It can be a car, barrel,
tire, or whatever. You fix these prop machines and that allows you to turn into things. From here the game becomes a kind of physics-based deal as you try and hide and keep away from the killer. The whole premise of a killer chasing kids in Propnight gives me some major, Stephen King It vibes. You get to play as a few different killers in the game and it is your job to hunt the teenagers down and kill all four of them. Of course, the fact that they can turn into props around the map means that this is going to be trickier than you would think. The killer that I like the look of is like a cross between The Nun from The Conjuring series with a bit of Freddy Kruger mixed in!
For first release it is really fun. Yes it is in desperate need of updates like unlocking skins or some sort of progression benefits, the fact that my graphic settings are stuck at fantastic doesn’t bother me that much cause my pc can handle it but others i know struggle, fps is capped at 60 because all the physics but i hear they are already working on it i think, I’ve seen people be teleported all over when they change to props which was weird but doesn’t happen to me, the killers definetly need fixed cause i feel like they might be a little to good (i might just be bad) But overall the game is really great I love it. First things first this game is not a sequel to be taken lightly and is far from shallow or “easy going” compared to the original game as claimed by some reviewers. The rest of the Persona spin-off titles pale in comparison to this masterpiece truly worthy of the Persona title. I wouldn’t even call this a spin-off but this is a true sequel in my books. The games “social” system might not be as deep as in the original game but for what it’s worth it does its job well letting you do optional quests for your companions and encounter in optional dialouge during your spare time and you’ll be constantly interacting with you companions throughout the story.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Operating System
- Processor: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960 or AMD equivalent with at least 4 GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Propnight folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.