Project Arrhythmia Free Download v4.0.17 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Project Arrhythmia” is a musical bullet-hell in which all things beautiful are deadly. A cacophony of lights, music, pulses and blocks, Project Arrhythmia features tight bullet-hell style gameplay where up to 4 players in local co-op must navigate their way through evolving scenes and obstacles, all timed to the beat. Set in 205X, a mysterious disease called the “Tokyo Flu” has been ravaging the world. A lone computer programmer, Anna Schroeder, attempts to find the cure with her trusty supercomputer-companion HAL. Stumbling upon various different “Projects”, the duo decide to investigate the efficacy of a cure through the usage of a pulse and rhythm based interface. Dodge The Beat: Stages consist of mesmerizing, musically timed scenes,
each one telling a story. Feel the rhythm and feel your way around the hazards! Anna will judge how you do. Challenge Your Friends: Up to 4 players supported in local co-op mode. Robust Level Editor: Carefully designed level editor allows users to create their own levels and challenges, to whatever music they wish. Huge Community: Wealth of user created content exists, fully integrated into the game through the usage of the level editor and user made levels. What is my point? I’m saying that YOU SHOULD GET THIS GAME. It is definitely worth the money. Over the past few months I’ve known about this game and been a beta-tester for it, I’ve watched the game grow, new features be added, and witnessed it slowly inch towards completion. I’ve played other people’s levels. I’ve made my own levels. Now today’s the day when everybody gets to enjoy this masterpiece of a game.
While there isn’t any official story yet (which I’m eagerly looking forward to), that’s more than made up by community levels. The variety in levels is astounding and I believe everyone can find something to their taste, be it casual easy levels, or fast-paced expert ones. The level editor is great for creativity, and the community itself is very nice and supporting the beginning creators.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 2 GHz+ (this varies with core count)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Project Arrhythmia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.