About The Game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (officially abbreviated as PES 2017, also known in some Asian countries as Winning Eleven 2017) is a sports video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft Windows Konami has kept with the theme of the previous release. They announced a special “Barcelona Edition”, along with a pre-order bonus content for digital downloads and physical disc versions. Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, and Liverpool were confirmed as being licensed at E3 2017, FC Schalke 04, Valencia, Fulham, and the Brazil national football team are licensed as well. France national football team license was confirmed in the online beta.
Konami released a demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 for download on August 30, 2017 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The demo version includes limited stadiums, clubs, and feature sets. A Nintendo Switch version was not developed, but Konami have said they are open to the idea of porting future games in the series.
The first data pack, titled Data Pack 1, launched on October 5, 2017, and featured 117 new player face updates, ten of the latest boots, updated backboards in Master League for Barcelona, and over 3,000 new player thumbnails. The data pack 2.0 was released on November 15, 2017. This data pack added Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, the Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile, and new boots and new player faces; however, the update also removes licenses for Avaí, Fluminense, São Paulo and Vasco da Gama players, replacing them with generic players. The trailer for this was released on the same date as the release of the pack.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (1.8 GHz) / AMD Athlon X2 240
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 / AMD Radeon HD6570
- Disk space: 13 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.