Prehistoric Kingdom Free Download v0.1.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Take control of limitless power to build, manage and grow the ultimate zoo for extinct animals in Prehistoric Kingdom. Design and decorate beautiful habitats using an array of powerful creative tools. Grow jungles, carve rivers and raise mountains across the enormous playable area to create the perfect park for your specimens. Unlock your creativity with robust modular building tools to construct housing and shelters by hand. From the majestic Woolly Mammoth to the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex, undo the rules of extinction by breeding a diverse selection of over 20 species of prehistoric wildlife. Find new creatures and genetic skins by discovering genetic material from all over the world, unleashing unseen levels of customization and choice.
Right now, despite just launching into EA, you can already make stunning parks through the use of modular pieces, similar to PZ, but with the added flexibility of 3-axis object scaling. Like PZ, you can place plants individually or, if you want to, you can go full-blown ZT2 style and paint forests. Unlike ZT2 though, you can decide what types of plants are placed while painting, giving you lots of control over foliage creation while also providing a much more streamlined experience than games like PZ. Moreover, the plants painted using the brush still function as modular pieces that you can individually select. Keep in mind though, it still an early access title, so there are bugs here and there, but it’s already a blast to create exhibits and shops in PK.
Animals: Since the game is still in early access, the animal behavior is lacking. However, what does exist is already quite good. Thanks to the animations, animals feel alive despite not having much under the hood ai-wise. Small little animations like preening or yawning give the animals a lot of character, and the well implement inverse-kinematics reduce clipping and make the creatures feel grounded. Sometimes you’ll notice a bit of jankiness in the movements, or perhaps a few visual glitches, but this is to be expected for an early access title, and the bugs are comparable to ones that exist in PZ. Extinct species deserve a second chance. And so does Prehistoric Kingdom, a title I’ve kept a close eye on since 2017 back when it was first announced on Kickstarter. Five years later, the time has finally come to experience this prehistoric wildlife simulation which was conceived one year prior to Jurassic World Evolution, yet is now forced to remain in its shadow at least temporarily. PK’s in Early Access, of course. Properly labeled as such, it’s got a very long road ahead. Blue Meridian (formerly known as Shadow Raven Studios) were hard at work on their debut project which was successfully funded on Kickstarter since early 2018. With the help of Crytivo as their publisher, Prehistoric Kingdom can finally grace us with its presence on Steam. JWE now has a worthy competitor. The more, the merrier for dinosaur fans.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 1060 (4GB)/AMD R9 380 (4GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Prehistoric Kingdom folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.