Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator Direct Download
Unique visuals inspired by medieval manuscripts and medical books. Hyper satisfying physical interactions with ingredients and equipment. Sandbox style gameplay where you have many different avenues available, and it’s up to you to figure out the best way to complete each task. Sell your potions to the townsfolk while roleplaying as a noble artisan, a greedy weasel, an occult dark master, or whomever else you may wish to be! Leaves, flowers, berries, roots, fruits, minerals, and a plethora of mushrooms are at the ready for your mortar and pestle. Just like espresso, the fineness of the grind matters! Concoct your potion plan. Grind ingredients and carefully mix them in your cauldron. Heat the coals. Boil and stir. Add the base: water, oil, or… something else. Congrats on your first potion! Was it easy to learn? Now try mastering it!
Carefully plan your route via the Alchemy Map to combine different effects. Be mindful of common sense: you won’t find a market for a poisonous healing potion… right? Or would you? Every day customers will come to your store looking for solutions to their problems. You will face consequences depending on what you decide to sell them. Attract guilds, befriend notable figures (or feud with them), gain riches and influence – and one day, you may even decide the fate of the whole town. Want to give a special appearance to your best potions? Go ahead! Change bottle shape, label type, icon, and colors. You can even give it a custom name and label description. Carefully arrange your unique potions to showcase them on your shop’s shelves and tables… or carelessly throw them around – we’re not gonna tell you what to do, just have fun!
Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator Direct Play:
It’s fun at first but after a while gets kinda boring and tedious, there’s really not that much to do and the customers and sales people are so repetitive it’s painful they all want the same potions for the same things “I need to climb a tower but I don’t know how, do you have a potion for that?” Yes of course I have a potion for that! Everyone who’s come in here is climbing that damn tower! I’ve made 50 levitation potions today already so yes here you go! I mean my god what’s going on in this town? Is there some sort of Rapunzel infestation?! For those who have actually played and don’t like the style, that’s ok. It’s very “ole’ scribing” feeling is one that can sometimes be hard to enjoy. Myself being a D&D nerd, I fell in love very quickly… that and listening to the potionseller vocoded clip over and over again. The progression of the updates is crazy. The consistency of updates and the changes made, I haven’t had a quarrel with them at all. I have supported this group since early access and I to this day have NO REGRETS.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.