Potentia Free Download v126.96.36.199 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Approach your enemies silently and takedown them with your trusty crowbar. Get your hands dirty with close combat if you are caught. If you prefer to use a silent ranged weapon, use your bow to silently hunt your enemy down. When the things get really messy, switch to your reliable assault rifle. For the worst case, always keep your pistol somewhere nearby. Most importantly, manage your ammunition and medkit shots wisely. If you want to survive all these, you have to use your items carefully. Ongoing cold war was about to end. Both sides declared that they would no longer continue pursuing the war effort. That night, everyone was on the streets. People were celebrating the end of the war. The entire city was like a party zone. One of our friends was throwing a party at his home. My wife Anna and I were going to meet at the metro station to join our friends later that night. Eh, what can I say. We were all happy. As it turns out, our happiness wouldn’t last long. And our hopes for peace would vanish with the majority of the people around us.
Everything was lost in less than a second. An unknown energy weapon hit the city. No one knows the true extent of the damage caused by it, if it was contained to just one city, country, or the entire planet. Buildings and Infrastructure are left intact. Animals and plants are unharmed. However, people… Many of them just disappeared. Now, no one answers our radio transmissions. No one comes to our aid. Everyone just seems to be vanished. No one is around other than some hostile savages. After the attack so few of us survived and what little amount of people who were still alive and sane wasn’t enough to keep government and law enforcement agencies functioning. Now it is the survival of the fittest. People became little more than savages. Every new day brings new hardships but in the end we will endure, we will survive, whatever the cost.
Alright, Before I start, I give the game a 6.5 if any opf you dont wanna read this. To start the review the game needs WORK. The voice acting is probably the worst ive ever seen, the characters are shallow and many of them just dissapear after some missions.. However, the models are clean, the gun play is good, the environment is beautiful and the game is pretty long knowing its a small dev team. The people release updates regularly to make the game more playable and enjoyable which is a huge plus. In conclusion, if you are ready to overlook the cons and focus on the pros more, your going to have a great time. what you have here is an amazing base for a much better game. with time and money put into it you could make something really nice and unique. as it sits tho…the voice acting is just bad at best. the story was clearly not written out in any way that makes sense. the guns/game play are great but fight the same 2/3 people or spamming bullet sponges just is not fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX 6300, AMD Ryzen 3 1200, Intel Core i5 2400 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 285, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Potentia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.