POSTAL Brain Damaged Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Get ready to experience POSTAL from a brand-new perspective! This boomer-shooter spin-off of the fan-beloved Running With Scissors’ franchise will take you further down the rabbit hole than any previous game of the series. You’re not in Paradise anymore, and things are about to get weird, as POSTAL: Brain Damaged happens within the twisted psyche of the POSTAL DUDE, himself! Wild setting? Even wilder gameplay! While staying true to POSTAL’S trademark tone and humor the game plays very different to all the previous titles in the series. What you get is fast, challenging, and full of varied, meticulously designed enemies and environments. If you’re surfing the tidal wave of throwback shooters or enjoyed the latest installment of that game where you single-handily take on the forces of Hell invading Earth, you will feel right at home (even more so if your home smells really bad.
Playing as the deranged Postal dude once more, this campaign will send you on a fifteen-level, three-act journey through his mind with to catch up to and defeat an alternative version of the character. This narrative is very light, where exposition is only delivered through a few cutscenes and loading screen text before each level. The developers have essentially provided the minimal amount of context to string these levels together, and whilst this makes its world-building quite throwaway, Movement is excellent due to how responsive it feels. Performing a slide plus jump combo will be your bread and butter to dodge enemies during combat, as it’s your primary method of gaining speed and crossing distance quickly. You’ll also have access to a shotgun with a grappling hook, allowing for direct traversal towards a dangerous foe, and its incredibly short cooldown allows you to stay in the air for a fair bit of time and pull off some amazing shots. These options provide the perfect foundation for speedrunning, something that this game certainly encourages as online leaderboards are presented at the end of each level.
the level design is consistently varied as a result. You’ll jump from a very colourful town to a dingy prison, and from a wild-west desert to a mostly destroyed Walmart just within the first five levels; no two levels feel the same. Aside from a couple of exceptions, the layout of these levels leans into the sandbox structure POSTAL is known for, where most levels have a large main area that branches off into smaller, more linear parts of the map to obtain an item required to progress. The graphics are similar to POSTAL 2 and are thus nothing to write home about, but it’s the varied art direction that makes this game interesting to look at. I would have preferred if more of the levels were as colourful as the first, as grey dominates the appearance of most levels, but their design nevertheless remained consistently intriguing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Processor: Intel i5 4th gen or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M or equivalent
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the POSTAL Brain Damaged folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.