Positronx Free Download v1.0.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
PositronX is a futuristic rogue-lite fps featuring fast-paced combat, creative movement, time control mechanics and breathtaking visuals, each playthrough giving you a unique experience. This is my favorite FPS roguelite so far compared to Immortal Redneck, Strafe, or City of Brass. It kind of reminds me of Synthetik (another amazing recent game that no one knows) but in FPP instead of top-down. It already features a bunch of cool upgrades, abilities, and weapons and the movement in 3D is really nice. The ability to double jump and jump/strafe off the walls to avoid enemies is especially nice in the larger, more vertically oriented rooms that I would like to see more of.
All weapons are decently punchy, and they each have their own play style. Every one has a standard and alternate fire which adds some extra spice to the playstyle, because you’ll only be using 1-2 weapons per stage in the beginning. For example, the basic pistol ricochets with alternate fire, while shotgun shoots a long distance slug. They’re mostly projectile based, too, so the skill floor is higher than most. My favorite abilities so far are a teleport that’s basically VR teleporting that launches you around the map, including into the rafters, and a little energy shield you can place at angles/anywhere to block whatever comes your way. and are things I expect to get worked on further in development. The weapon sounds are alright, but the sounds of enemies and footsteps could be improved a lot. The music is kind of moody and unintrusive, which I don’t mind, but it’s also not very high energy.
Some enemy spawns are a bit ridiculous – once, in the first room of Stage 2, I got rushed by 3 Tanks, and upon escaping that narrow corridor, was hit by a rammer from the sky and died. This was actually on the “softcore” mode and I respawned 2 more times, and with a little variation, the same thing happened each time – it was basically an impossible room. That’s not to mention the explosive rollers… The game is not finished – there are only 2/5 levels, and a relatively small variety of enemies. However, it’s well polished, and there’s probably already dozens of hours worth of content for FPS fans. Dammit, I want, I need, I crave some action. Got to be FPS, no more of that top down aRPG stuff. Done Diablo to hell, tired of complex Deus Ex, System Shock, Bioshock, Thief, Dishonored gaming. Even Dying Light has too many damn buttons. Something I can pick up and play after work, for either a short or long session. I want some arcade like action. I don’t need no fricking doors. No more Elder Scrolls lockpicking. I want action. I also want cool stuff. Like Liquid Nitrogen cool stuff. You know. What you don’t know? What is wrong with you young whippersnappers?! Ook, I’ll tell you what you want.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.40 GHz or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any Sound Card with 3D support
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Positronx folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.