Portal Prelude RTX Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Portal Prelude RTX Direct Download
In partnership with NVIDIA and powered by RTX Remix, Portal: Prelude RTX is a remaster of the 2008 ModDB Mod of the Year Top 3 Winner, Portal: Prelude, with stunning full ray tracing and high-fidelity assets, the groundbreaking AI-accelerated performance of DLSS 3, and the lowest texture load times with RTX IO. Step into the boots of Abby, the newest testing associate in Aperture Science, as you solve nineteen mind-bending chambers putting your Portal skills to the ultimate test. Make use of momentum, perform narrow escapes through deadly particle fields, and learn to work with manipulated gravity while heartless but dedicated observers watch and berate your every move.
When you finally come face to face with the minds behind Aperture Science, witness the scientific hubris marking the downfall of the facility as the activation of GlaDOS sets the scene for the rest of the Portal series to follow. Nineteen challenging new test chambers, many improved from the original mod’s release. A total graphical overhaul of the game’s lighting and assets, powered by RTX Remix in partnership with NVIDIA. A cast of several fully-voice acted characters compared to the robotic voices of the original. A dramatic origin story for one of the most iconic villains and settings in gaming. An experience created by modders, helmed by modders, and released for fans of Portal to test their mettle.
Portal Prelude RTX Direct Play:
Just beat it. It’s pretty much the same game but with adjustments to voices/script. It also has some sliiightly updated/changed chambers compared to the original 2008-2009 mod. Overall if you played the original a while back and would like to revisit with prettier graphics it’s not too bad, but otherwise don’t bother. If you did not play the original though, this remaster can serve as a nice small 2-3 hour campaign (there are also challenges/dev commentary) with difficult puzzles. It is not that easy, but also I think people massively overblow the difficulty. It’s really not that bad at all and I think you just have to think a little more unorthadox than usual. It runs very well on my 4070 with max settings I get between 80-100 fps. Level designs are a bit tedious, but Portal is Portal and I’m always ready for more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / Windows 11
- Processor: Intel i7-6700, AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Portal Prelude RTX folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.