Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Disclaimer: Purchase of this content includes only the second chapter. You must first purchase the Base Game to play this DLC. Three times the size of Chapter 1, you must descend deeper into the toy factory. Mind-numbing puzzles and horrific toys await. Grapple and swing your way to safety. Try to escape- and don’t let Mommy find you. The Train Station Explore one of Playtime Co.’s most popular locations, the Game Station! This Train Station is more than just a pitstop… there’s games, a playground, and much, much more. Even better- the train provides a straight shot right out of the factory.
It’s hard to make out the story at first. The game keeps on telling about how the main character wants to leave the place he is in without any reason. There isn’t even a mention about where he wants to go until you spend a few hours in the game. Everything will come together as you continue playing the game – the game will explain more of the world-building while giving more objectives to complete. To be honest, there isn’t much of the story. The only thing that entertains me was the conversations between the characters since Rufus, the main character, is such an egotistical person that is willing to do anything to reach his goal, even if it means bringing havoc to the entire village. Some optional dialogues are also available when you are talking to some characters either for laughs or more background of the story.
Despite being a point-and-click game, I didn’t enjoy its point-and-click elements. I had no idea what to do most of the time since most solutions are quite vague. Hints are also too subtle to notice that I had to try almost every item in my inventory to solve a solution every time. Sadly, it didn’t work every time since some solutions require some thinking to solve. Some items are also well-hidden that you need to hover your mouse around very carefully to find them. Some are very small, some are hidden in a certain place that is hard to notice. Luckily, the difficulty seems to be easier from the middle of the game; some solutions become more linear and characters seem to give more hints about what you are supposed to do next.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.