PLOID SAGA Direct Download
In PLOID SAGA you play with the PLOIDS Alpha and Omega, wich are the evolution of the human race by merging technology with its DNA. You have 3 adventures in the saga with different playstyle: In V.O.I.D.+ our First platformer game, our planet is invaded by a race from another galaxy, which destroys everything it touches to become thus with absolute power. After some time, a group of Ploids decides to take action and return the peace. To achieve this, Alpha and Omega must travel through time to eras of ancient land, in order to obtain sacred stones that will give him the necessary power to defeat the invaders. Some of the ancient epochs are feudal Japan, the ice age, the medieval era or among others. What he does not know is that the invaders tried to get those holy stones before him! … In addition, time threatens to collapse, and only you can connect to the PLOIDS to save the Earth!
PLOID happens a couple of years after the events of V.O.I.D.+ the Ploids have formed the patrol that protects time and space to avoid repeating the story with Dr. Elo, also Alpha and Omega Ploids enter a new line in evolution due to time travel turning them into PLOID X, a skill that allows them to have temporary improvements to their systems in order to fight. In order to become Ploid X, they must travel to 7 sacred ruins in search of the sacred disks files that contain the necessary information to be able to take the final step and evolve, you will explore the the levels in a unique platformer style with different types of gameplays and extras.
PLOID SAGA Pre-Installed:
The game’s art style is excellent, and really holds up the otherwise not particularly technically impressive graphics. Graphical quality is solidly last gen, with various technical shortcomings compared to other games, but again pretty minor complaints. I think a bigger issue is that while this game offers both DLSS and FSR 2.0 upscaling, neither look particularly good since the game engine does not appear to support viewport jitter, which is necessary for good upscaling quality. Thankfully, the game runs very well and pretty smoothly so I did not find upscaling necessary on my system. I did experience minor hitches when transitioning through loading zones and occasionally while traversing the infamous Lake of the Nine but nothing that got in the way of playing the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom X4
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7770 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the PLOID SAGA folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.