Please Dont Touch Anything Free Download v22.214.171.124 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation. Covering for a colleague who is taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button. And since you’ve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is push that damn button. Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many. Brilliant game. Trapped in a room with no guidance other than to not push a button. There’s so much hidden in this little panel and was a treat to explore. Admittedly I did have to get some hints for a couple endings but I solved a surprising amount on my own and it was a very rewarding experience.
Even with an updated version out there I still highly recommend this one due to the style. The pixel graphics fit perfectly and kudos to the composer for making so many great tracks for multiple endings. Probably unnecessary but shows the care that went into this little game. The Talos Principle came highly recommended to me and it’s a beautiful game with a very great narrative, a lot of philosophy and moral conundrums, and all of that really speaks to me. But the puzzles? The puzzles are HARD. This isn’t Portal or Portal 2 hard, either. As someone who hates puzzle games, they started to get too hard for me by the time I hit world two and I sadly can’t continue. I am giving this a thumbs up, however, because I think if you enjoy puzzle games with very cool stories and great atmosphere, this game will be your jam. It’s honestly beautiful and I love the writing. My own dumb anti-puzzle brain is my own fault.
A nice surprise which was exactly what I was looking for. Well, another game finished, another review to write, I was in a pretty bad game drought with nothing to play so I browsed the steam store looking for games that had discounted prices at the moment and Talos Principle was one of them, this is a game that I heard good things about but I avoided it because I was tired of puzzle games, this time I decided to finally give it a go and I can say it here that its one of the best puzzle games I’ve played. Talos principle is divided into 3 different main worlds, each world has 7 separated hub worlds with 3 to 5 segmented puzzle sections, each one of those worlds introduces new mechanics for the puzzles you solve, at first youre simply moving boxes and using EMP antennaes to deactivate stuff or avoiding killer turrets or kamikaze drones, as you progress youre linking laser nodes, fitting tetris pieces, creating copies of yourself, make your copies carry you and more, as you play the game, it introduces new stuff so it doesnt get too repetitive, the game balances challenging to casual puzzles really well with the first hub worlds of a main world being easier while the latter are harder, the game also shows a creative level design which makes each puzzle section unique without feeling over the top or cheap.
- 25 devious enigmas
- Singular pixel art
- Atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Steam Cards
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Any processor with at least 1.0GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any card with at least 128MB
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Please, Dont Touch Anything folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.