Platypus Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Platypus is a fast, frantic and fun arcade-style shoot-em-up!! The vast continent-spanning city of Collosatropolis has finally reached the limits of its expansion. Tall buildings cover every available space. The air is thick with smoke and poisonous chemicals. Parking is a nightmare. The Collosotropolan leaders have decided the simplest solution is to invade the neighbouring country of Mungola. They don’t anticipate much of a struggle – Mungolans are simple, earthy types without much love for industry. In fact, Mungola’s entire defence force consists of a single squadron of fighter planes – the venerable F-27 “Platypus”. What possible threat could a few antique aircraft be to the mighty Collosotropolan Battle Fleet…? To the Mungolan people the venerable F-27 “Platypus” is their last best hope for freedom.
I love these claymation games. Nux is fantastically quirky, and Platypus does not disappoint. Although there is only one method of play in this one (side-scrolling shooter,) it’s varied enough that it does not lose its appeal as you play. The bonus items for weapon upgrades are nicely varied, the game tracks your score percentages per section, and some of the bigger ships that you destroy will drop bonus points… in the form of FRUIT that you need to collect before they fall off of the screen. lol~ You start off with four lives, and two credits. When you lose your four lives, you can continue by using one of your credits, which gives you four lives again… Of course your score resets when you continue, but the game will save the highest score you gain for the leaderboard. It also looks like a second person can join in and play with you, as there was something on the screen that said to press a button to join.
Platypus doesn’t seem to be controller-compatible, but using the mouse to play gives you plenty of maneuverability. There’s no click-click-click, either; just hold down the left mouse button to shoot continuously. There are weather balloons that float across the background giving you hints such as, “Shoot the stars to change weapons,” and “Special bonus for passive resistance!” Hah! Try not shooting anything and live through it, I dare you! If you die even once, it ruins your “passive resistance” because you’ll usually take something out with you, and you’ll get NO bonus Oh…this goes way back! Years and years ago. When I was very young, didn’t know about things like Steam, or retail PC games, I was always playing Flash games online. One site that I would play on all the time, had a little game called “Platypus”. This was one of those games you came across that you had to download a free trial that only lasted an hour or so. Of course, I did. I believe the free trial only contained the first level of the game. I loved the game so much. Over about four or five years later, I went on a search to see if I could find the game’s main website (Because Steam didn’t have the game at the time). I found something similar to it, the game was around $2-$5. I didn’t trust the site, so I did not purchase the game. Now, just last night, I noticed “Platypus” in my recommended on Steam, so I HAD to buy it. Boy, was it a blast to the past, and a nice thing to see Level 2-5, levels I have never seen before.
- Unlimited Play
- Two-Player Simultaneous Action
- Stunning Claymation Graphics
- Addictive, Exciting Game Play
- Adjustable Difficulty Settings
- Perfect for the Entire Family
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium® or AMD® 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB 3D Video Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Platypus folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.