Planet TD Direct Download
in peace for years, is occupied by robots sent by an advanced civilization. There are 4 different planets in this star system that you have to defend. Between mountains, forests, glaciers, and deserts, you must defend your lands and fend off invaders in order to achieve victory and set your civilization free again. While making your defense, you should use 6 different towers in the most strategic way. By paying attention to resource management and making tower upgrades correctly. You have to place the towers in the correct positions. Tower rarity mechanic: Each tower starts with 1st level rarity at the beginning of the game, this level can be improved with in-game experience. There are 4 different colors for each tower: blue, green, red and yellow. As you go from blue to green, the towers get stronger. When you build the tower during the game, a tower of these 4 colors is produced depending on the rarity level of that tower. The higher the level, the higher the probability of getting a yellow tower. As the power of the towers increases with the colors, the amount of back sales also increases.
When you produce a yellow tower, you can sell it for a higher price than your purchase price. At this point, tactics come into play. Will you strengthen your economy and fight with more towers or will the strong tower be enough for you? Excellent game for spending a bunch of hours in. It is mesmerizing in simplicity, however, the metaprogression adds much needed complexity. Barring a few mistakes in balancing, seems to have everything a tower defense game needs. With some bugfixes, it has the potential to go beyond being a good price/performance game.
Planet TD Pre-Installed:
The rounds are slow paced and methodical, and there are many of them, plus a nice amount of replay value for a tower defense game thanks to the metaprogression system. Achievements are quite nice, too. Variety of enemies are surprisingly large, and there are a bunch of towers, though I wouldn’t mind it if there were more of them. This game is worth more than it is sold for at the moment, and with regular updates I wouldn’t mind buying it for around five bucks if not more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: Intel I7 870
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Planet TD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.