Pilfer Story of Light Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Pilfer Story of Light Direct Download
The forest is falling to darkness, and it’s up to Pilfer to restore the light. With the aid of his spirit companion Lumi, Pilfer can run, jump, and utilize special objects in the world to maneuver through tons of unique locales and levels. The forces of the mysterious owl Caligo have swarmed the forest, eager to stop Pilfer in his tracks. Defeat enemies and bosses along the journey to put a stop to Caligo’s evil doings. A Vibrant World The Great Forest is home to many different animals and spirits. Explore different worlds with varied natives, from an overgrown jungle to a mechanical honey factory. Each level and world features it’s own unique mechanics to challenge your platforming skills. Collect As you collect Star Pages and coins through your journey, you may spend them to unlock new costumes and challenge levels. Over 30 levels, each with different mechanics Unlockable costumes and challenge levels Monsters, allies, and foes to meet along the journey with dialogue and cutscenes A cute story wrapped in a storybook aesthetic.
Pilfer is one of those games that just feels comfy. I’ve been playing for several hours now and have never felt rushed, or felt I was doing something wrong. You can take the game at whatever pace you want. If you’re a casual gamer or someone who wants to challenge yourself to go as fast as you can, Pilfer covers it. The level design is so unique, it’s crazy to believe that the entire game was created by just a single person. Not only are the levels so unique, but if you take a second and listen to the music you can tell it was created with passion. Every level has unique music that helps bring the level to life. The movement is smooth and only gets better the more time you put in to getting used to how to move the little raccoon. It’s very similar to Mario titles such as Super Mario Galaxy and 64. Whether you’re a veteran or a beginner, this is a well paced game.
Pilfer Story of Light Direct Play:
If you’re familiar with this developer’s past game “Crow Story” then this is just Crow Story on crack. The levels are better, the music is better, the movement is better, the story is better. If you’re on the fence, perhaps try Crow Story and then come back to this game and see if you want to continue to support this developer. Pilfer gives a nostalgic feeling of playing Mario Galaxy while simultaneously introducing new mechanics and features. What I love most about this game is the effort put into the graphics and of course the cute little creatures you meet in every world. All in all, it’s a really cool game for both platforming beginners and speedrunners (theres a built in timer for those of you who want to keep track of your time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Pilfer Story of Light folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.