About The Game
Phasmophobia is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror where you and your team members of paranormal investigators will enter haunted locations filled with paranormal activity and gather as much evidence of the paranormal as you can. You will use your ghost hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of whatever ghost is haunting the location to sell onto a ghost removal team.
You can choose to support your team by monitoring the location with CCTV cameras and motion sensors from the safety of the truck or head inside and get your hands dirty with the ghostly activity that will get increasingly hostile as time goes on.
The community will be involved in every step of development and can provide us feedback and suggestions in the Steam Discussions as well as our Discord server. Private betas for development builds will be offered to those who offer us regular feedback and can directly influence the future of the game.
We plan to add a lot more content to the game. This includes more equipment, maps, ghosts and any other content we get suggested from community feedback. The current build provides players with 22 different pieces of equipment and 7 maps to choose from as well as daily challenges offering plenty of replayability that will grow during development.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel i5-4590/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Phasmophobia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.