Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The stakes are Ultimate, the tension is Maximum, the fight is… the ULTIMAX! Experience the latest entry into the beloved Persona 4 series with a thrilling fighting twist. Join the heroes as they combat an army of Shadows in the P-1 CLIMAX! Ultimax Version – Includes all previously released Persona 4 Arena Ultimax content, including the original Persona 4 Arena story A Deep Roster of Playable Characters – Persona 3 fan-favorites and “Shadow” versions offer a range of fighting styles to choose from Dual audio – Choose between Japanese and English VO Steam Achievements and Trading Cards I read lots of reviews complaining about technical issues, but I haven’t really had any, so YMMV. I’ve also seen complaints about the graphics not being upscaled, but this isn’t a 3D game, the graphics are all matte paintings and 2D animated characters that are intentionally pixel-y, so that doesn’t really matter. I like the animation style of the characters. They have a lot of personality.
The story is good and fun if you’re a Persona fan, although going through the different character perspectives is kinda repetitive and the visual novel style isn’t as immersive as the main series (atlus pls port royal it’s been 84 yrs #portbegging). But getting to see things from the POVs of all your favorite characters is a fun experience that you don’t get in the main games. Also, as a fan of the P4 anime series, I welcome any adaptation where Yu is not a silent protagonist, so having him be basically a normal character here is a treat. The tutorials will only tell you the buttons intended for controller users, so you have to go digging in the settings to find out which controls are mapped to which keys. What’s especially helpful for keyboard users is that there are different keys mapped for some of the button combos.
I’m new to fighting games, so I can’t speak for how it stacks up in the genre, but it’s enjoyable even if you’re not competitive. The preset combos are really helpful, and you can do fancier stuff if you want, although if you’re like me and bad at skill games that require reflexes, sticking with the basics is perfectly OK. (I still don’t know how to do combos and animation cancels, but I also don’t really play against other people, so that’s fine with me for now.) There’s a good variety of characters, all with different playstyles, some of which are more beginner-friendly than others. (Some of my initial impressions, as a beginner myself: Margaret is fluid and graceful, Yosuke is acrobatic and fun, Yukiko is very straightforward, Labrys is techy and kinda confusing, Mitsuru’s moves are very annoying to pull off
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 / AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (1 GB) / AMD Radeon HD 6670 (1 GB)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.