About The Game
Shoot, stab, burn, poison, tear, vaporise, or crush ragdolls. This game is for people who enjoy throwing around ragdolls but want it to be more detailed, satisfying, and feel more free while doing so Every object has a set of properties that describe how it interacts with anything in the world You can stab people (and other soft objects) with sharp objects such as swords or spears.
Many things conduct electricty, some do it better than others. Humans are very good at it too. When certain items are charged, they become a lot more powerful. Wood, rubber, plastic, and humans burn very well. Set them on fire and stare while it slowly turns black.
There’s different explosives that vary in destructive power as well as the manner in which they release their energy You can build contraptions, usually death machines, to play around with.
The game’s two-player cooperative mode features its own entirely separate campaign with a unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters. This new mode forces players to reconsider everything they thought they knew about portals. Success will require them to not just act cooperatively, but to think cooperatively
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Modern integrated GPU
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the People Playground folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.