Peaky Blinders The King’s Ransom Complete Edition Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Peaky Blinders The King’s Ransom Complete Edition Direct Download
It’s 1928, and you’ve been fleeing the firing squad for over a decade. Turning to infamous crime boss Tommy Shelby (Cillian Murphy) for help, you become embroiled in the hunt for Winston Churchill’s Red Box: a briefcase containing the identities of every British agent around the globe. As you’re drawn deeper into England’s criminal underworld, you find yourself at war once again. Enemy factions are closing in, and they all want the box: for power, for money, and the chance to bring the country to its knees. Keep your wits about you as simmering tensions explode into intense action, defeat the odds and bring back the box… BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS! COME FACE TO FACE with iconic characters from the show, including Tommy Shelby (Cillian Murphy) and his hot-headed brother Arthur (Paul Anderson). UNCOVER A PLOT that puts the whole country at stake. How far will you go for redemption? TAKE THE FIGHT TO YOUR ENEMIES in thrilling, fast-paced shootouts where you’ll need to improvise to stay alive.
EXPLORE the gritty streets of 1920s Birmingham and London. IMMERSE YOURSELF in locations from the show including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie’s Yard and the Shelbys’ Betting Shop. DISCOVER SECRETS concealed in beautifully-realised environments, collect intriguing items, and piece together hidden stories. THE COMPLETE EDITION! Contains all additional content, including 7 narrative combat missions which take place after the main story. Explore Small Heath and Limehouse in Free Roam, take on shooting galleries and combat challenges, and be rewarded with item skins and player customisation options. I have no issues with performance, even forcing Index res 400% (36 million pixels per frame res combining both eyes). I’m using 80 Hz and motion smoothing, because there are a few very demanding locations, but mostly I get solid 80 fps. Those demanding locations are totally smooth with motion smoothing.
Peaky Blinders The King’s Ransom Complete Edition Pre-Installed:
So I get no stutters, freezes or crashes – performance is much like The 7th Guest (with maxed in game settings and same res), or maybe slightly better. The game is a rather simple adventure game with some shooting, and surely we’re a long way from the action in Alyx and the puzzle quality of The 7th Guest here, but still Peaky Blinders offers a nice and immersive trip back in history. In some way this could be considered a tech demo, but it’s just 20 bucks – if you take it slow and enjoy the scenery, you might have content for 3-4 hours Enjoy a Virtual Smoke: For fans of the series, the ability to smoke in-game adds an extra layer of immersion. Outstanding Shooting Mechanics: The shooting gameplay is fantastic, providing a thrilling combat experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i5-7500 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / RX 580 – 6GB VRAM
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- VR Support: Meta Quest 2, Valve Index & HTC headsets
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Peaky Blinders The King’s Ransom Complete Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.