About The Game
Build your very own PC empire, from simple diagnosis and repairs to bespoke, boutique creations that would be the envy of any enthusiast. With an ever-expanding marketplace full of real-world components you can finally stop dreaming of that ultimate PC and get out there, build it and see how it benchmarks in 3DMark!
PC Building Simulator has already enjoyed viral success with over 650,000+ downloads of its pre-alpha demo and has now been lovingly developed into a fully-fledged simulation to allow you to build the PC of your dreams. PC Building Simulator will allow you to experiment with a large selection of accurately modelled, fully licensed parts from your favourite real-world manufacturers. If money was no object, what would you build?
Build your PC from the case up with your favourite parts and express your building flair by choosing your favourite LED and cabling colors to really make it stand out. Choose from a range of air and water cooling solutions to keep it cool or even go all out with fully customizable water cooling loops! Once your rig is ready to go, turn it on and see how it benchmarks. Not happy with the results? Jump into the bios and try your hand at overclocking to see if you can get better results without breaking anything.
This futuristic underground lab workshop is packed with visual flavour from the AORUS team, including a customisable version of their famous AORUS Robot. Once purchased, you can use this workshop in both Career and Free Build modes of the game, and switch between available workshops whenever you feel like a change of scenery.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) – Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the PC Building Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.