Paw Patrol On A Roll Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
No job is too big, no pup is too small! The PAW Patrol is ready to save the day in Adventure Bay on 16 exciting rescue missions, but they can only do it with your help! Help each pup use their unique abilities to rescue friends and keep their community safe. Jump into eight awesome Adventure Bay locations, including Farmer Yumi’s Farm, Jake’s Mountain, a desert canyon, under the waves, and more! Get ready for fun puzzle-platforming action that is PAWfect for kids of all ages with all the pups of the PAW Patrol! While I don’t feel this game is worth $30, I think at half-off it’s fairly priced; the graphics are good, it plays well with nVidia surround (it freaked out when I first clicked full screen, but on restarting the game it looks good…not super wide screen, but 16:9), it has held her interest for several hours, and it seems likely at this point that it will continue to do so (I’ll let you know if this changes). If you have a child that’s a Paw Patrol fan (and you likely wouldn’t be reading this if you don’t), pick this one up on sale.
To begin with I’m going to say what I think of this game as a parent who has to sit and play the game with my kid; It’s cute but annoying. Each level is basically the same except with a different pup. The only character that talks is Ryder, literally no pup or person other than him says a thing. You even see the pups mouth move when they do that whole ‘bark, net,’ sort of thing, yet they don’t speak. Every level, and what feels like every other second, Ryder keeps talking. “Dont forget the left stick.’ ‘collect the pup treats’ ‘i detect a gold paw’. SHUT UP RYDER WE GET IT!!! I thought this was going to be more open world, with levels of course, but maybe the kids get to look around the lookout or something like that.
The pups are there, but there is no voice acting for them. Actually, there is only bits of stuff from the actual show – which is disappointing. There are literally no other characters from the show in the game. No Mayor Goodway, Farmer Yumi, Foggy Bottom, etc not even….. chiKA letta! All of this is forgivable though for me since the target players are toddlers and I assume the dev team was not big or had a large budget. But they are still active in the community hub, so I really don’t understand why at least DLC isn’t being created. I just went looking around on the store page and click publisher to see what else they had. Lo and behold everything I just asked for was created in “Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay” so if you are looking for more PAWSOMENESS do a search. Different developers though.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Paw Patrol On A Roll folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.