Passpartout The Starving Artist Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Even you can become a great artist! Wrestle subjectivity as you attempt to sell your art to rude customers in order to progress in this confusing art scene. The only thing threatening you is your expensive wine and baguette addiction! Will your art end up in the Louvre or on your parents’ fridge? The gameplay of the game is about you trying to get by as an artist. You have to pay rent, supplies and of course, get wine. However, to do things like this you need to create art and then sell it. The actual art creation tools are rather basic, but that is the point. You have to actually try, you just screw around and make a mess, your painting will not sell! Sometimes, changing the name of your painting can help it sell other times you have to just say you messed up and throw it in the trash.
Passpartout: The Starving Artist sees you want to move beyond being a starving artist who only deals with jerk clients and who lives in a rundown apartment to something more. This aspect of the game I feel could have been done just a tad better as the progression is not as much as I personally would have liked. The actual painting aspect of the game is very easy to get the hang of. I am not sure anyone is going to be creating masterpieces here. However, if you have used MS Paint, you will have a decent enough idea of what to expect here. While the painting mechanics are very easy to get the hang of. You have to be careful as there is no “undo” button. So, if you make a mistake, tough luck! Also, there is no way to zoom in so you can add in finer details. Still, making a “work of art” is fun and there is just something very addictive about it.
Passpartout is a very simple but incredibly enjoyable little art game. I bought this at a time when I wasn’t really drawing that much, and it helped me get back into it. You’re essentially just drawing pieces in a very simple MSPaint-esque canvas, and selling them to the highest bidder, but learning which audiences like certain kinds of art is really fun, and watching your money grow exponentially is just fun in any game. The presentation is charming and really gets you in the mood to draw whatever you want, its just all around a good time. If you’re an artist this should definitely be on your radar, its got near infinite play time, with multiple routes and fun challenges to set for yourself.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 6850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Passpartout The Starving Artist folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.