Paranormal VHS Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Paranormal VHS Direct Download
James is a vlogger of the channel Paranormal VHS, where he spends a night in some horrifying and abandoned locations where terrible events have happened. His equipment is just a VHS camera that allows him to record any paranormal activity. His next vlog is to spend a night in the Crimson Hill Hospital that were rumors horrifying experiments were made on their patients and due to some recent mysterious events, the building is now abandoned and considered haunted. Paranormal VHS is a dark psychological horror in the genre of Walking Simulator. Immerse yourself in the game from the viewport of a VHS Camera. Special visual effects have been added to enhance the realism and make it one of the most authentic VHS camera experiences in a video game. Get ready to be immersed in a world of fear and realism.
Using the power of Unreal Engine 5, the game is created with a hyper-realism in mind which is enhanced by a VHS effect that creates a vintage aesthetic for a more terrifying experience. I enjoyed this game. I have played numerous horror indie games before, but this one truly stands out. Credits for being a very polished game for a single dev. It offers the familiar walking simulator gameplay with a very dark atmosphere and intense jumpscares. What sets this game apart is its impressive VHS effect, which goes beyond a simple video overlay, creating a unique experience. After the part when entering the combination to the fuse box later in the game, you have to constantly keep pressing “F” or space bar to see where you are going as the torch only lights up for a second. this was frustrating in long dark areas, especially when crawling through the ducts.
Paranormal VHS Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The amount of jump scares that this game gave me were off the charts. It’s more like the game just lets you get into a false sense of security for a moment before shoving another scare right down your throat. The story is pretty well done too… and the game itself looks and sounds great. The ambient noises… the dread it builds with each corner… the anxiety it will provoke in you… all reasons to play this game if you’re a fan of horror The writing was surprisingly nuanced, and even the ways it closes the loop on being a remake felt tasteful in context. To no real surprise, the developers at Frogwares demonstrate here that they have real command over storytelling.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Paranormal VHS folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.