Parallel Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Parallel is a first-person (third-person optional) RPG adventure-action game, you will explore a parallel world with a new civilization. Each player will go through different environments, from mysticism, paradise to claustrophobic and destruction scenes. In the game you will have “butterfly effects”. This means that choices are important, a simple yes or no in a conversation can change the entire destiny of your path. Sometimes the choices are unconscious. Small decisions, big twists. The player can experience many types of emotions. It all depends on what he wants to do in the game. With charismatic characters and specific scenes, this game brings a lot of immersion. Immersion is definitely the strongest part of this game, moving to mystical and very attractive moments. After waking up in a very strange situation, the player finds himself in another world, a parallel world that will make the player explore the environment and understand what is happening.
Played through this after getting it for free on Epic, bought it again here just to throw a few Euro at this masterpiece. It’s rare that a game is this excellent in every domain. The story is both creepy and touching and allegoric, with great characters and lots of humor. They took the SCP concept and ran with it. The bits of lore are delightful and there’s genuine lols with redacted material. Gameplay is excellent, difficulty just right. The engine is state of the art, there’s very little aliasing even at 2x MSAA, the art direction is superb, the photo mode is great. The oldest house is a great setting, the sound and voice acting and music are all wonderful. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about this game. It’s certainly the best Remedy game I’ve played.
Parallel Direct Download:
Honestly it’s been years since I have played shooter game, not really a fan of the genre. Nevertheless I really have enjoyed Control, maybe because not everything relies on the aiming skills. By progressing through the story, Jessie (the main character) gains more and more abilities, which keep the gameplay dynamic and fresh, you can launch and smash, fly and dash and if needed be shielded for getting a breather. Story is a bit detached from reality as we experience it. The orderly, mundane environment of the Old House, which reminds of a regular corporate building, is like a juxtaposition to events somewhere between magic and sci-fi. It is certainly a narrative, which unfolds slowly bit by bit.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Parallel folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.