Ozymandias Bronze Age Empire Sim Direct Download
At the dawn of history, Bronze Age kings built the first empires. Strategize their rise to power in a uniquely streamlined 4X. Expand your borders, build cities in tactical locations then raise armies to defend them. Each turn, you receive opportunities but must choose only one, complete the objective to earn the reward. Random victory conditions make every game different; custom victory conditions support different styles of play. Focus on strategy over tactics, we’ve stripped the busywork out of 4X gameplay. Combat abstracted into an innovative Power system, you only move armies and fleet 8 handmade maps charting Bronze Ages around the world. 52 empires to play, traits give each a unique set of challenges. Learn how to play in a short story campaign about explorer, Gertrude Bell. Climb the difficulty ladder against our data-driven AI, which doesn’t cheat to compete.
As you move through the city streets, you’ll usually be able to choose between 3 events which could involve combat against the city guards or elite enemies, shops where you can buy new cards or items, and encounters with friendly locals who could help you in some way, ultimately leading towards a boss fight. During combat, each character has their own individual stamina points, which are used to play cards, and will points, which are used to activate special abilities and play some special cards. But each turn you’ll draw one hand of cards which is shared by the party. Each character can equip weapons, shields and armours which add cards to your deck and provide passive abilities. Characters also earn XP and can add new cards and passives when levelling up.
Ozymandias Bronze Age Empire Sim Pre-Installed:
Managing your party size adds an interesting tactical element. Having more characters will let you play more cards per turn, because you’ll have more stamina to spend, assuming you’ve also got a way to draw extra cards. However it feels harder to keep everybody alive because defence cards need to be spread out between multiple characters. So far my best runs have involved stacking up higher defence on fewer characters. If a character loses all health they die permanently, and you’ll continue on with your remaining party.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ozymandias Bronze Age Empire Sim folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.