Overloop Free Download v1.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Step into an ethically compromised future where cloning technology has wreaked havoc on humanity – and it’s sort of all YOUR fault! As an employee of nefarious megacorp, Infinity Inc., and the inventor of its Quantic Matter Replication Device (aka the QMRD, aka the cause of the world going to hell in a handbasket), it’s up to you to sort out the mess you helped create. Grab your cloning gun and hot-foot it through a world descending into clone-induced chaos. Create clones of yourself and use them to solve puzzles and save humanity. Get to it genius! Create clones! Make endless copies of yourself with the cloning gun and use your perfectly formed doppelgangers – up to four at once – to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles Explore a world of weirdness! From suspiciously friendly AI and cultish crackpots, to modified corn and cloned panda bears. This freaky future has (almost) everything.
It’s a really short game. It has tons of interesting mechanics, lots of which feel underutilized. It has a nice story and nice graphics. It works perfectly on linux. I would have expected more kinds of enemies and more use of the gun. Explosions moving blocks could have been used for more puzzles. I feel like Julia should have lasted longer, maybe like the chase on chapter two of Celeste. The final boss also lacks challenge. It could have lasted a lot longer, maybe like a NeuroVoider boss. It could have used it’s gun to shoot and even clone itself. The train ride could have also lasted longer. The final boss is so easy to get to and defeat that it just feels like a mini-boss. I would have expected a lot more levels and more mini-bosses to get to it.
Overloop Direct Download:
At this point the game feels like a demo. It has a lot of update potential: more and harder puzzles, more combat, more bosses, more story. IMO, it’s too short to be worth it’s price. If you find it for 50% off or more, definitely go for it though, it’s a good game. Dystopias are very dangerous places, and many clones will suffer hilariously gruesome deaths along the way. Fried! Crushed! Mangled! Minced! RIP clones Explore a world of weirdness! From suspiciously friendly AI and cultish crackpots, to modified corn and cloned panda bears. This freaky future has (almost) everything! Think about ethics! Is it better that a clone should die, rather than the real you? Consider the morality of human cloning as you condemn countless versions of yourself to death. Have a mustache! Play as a hero with sweet facial hair. Purely cosmetic. Totally badass.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overloop folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.