Overgrowth Free Download v1.4.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
As a lightning-fast acrobatic ninja rabbit, you can choose how to approach each encounter. Do you want to pick off enemies one at a time like the killer in a slasher film? Dive into the thick of it and fight whole groups in a frontal assault? Steal the most powerful weapon you can find, and turn it on the rest? If you die, there is never any load time; you can try again instantly! As your skills improve, you’ll see that the game is not about winning. It’s about experimenting to make the coolest action scenes that you can. Every design decision is made with that in mind, from the mouselook camera to the context-sensitive combat controls. After completing the story modes, you can try out all the mods that players have created with the integrated editor! If you want to play as a human character in a city, or try a whole new campaign, or even fly around as a bat, there’s probably already a mod that makes that happen.
In Overgrowth you play as a small enraged rabbit. You face of against other rabbits, cats, dogs, and rather large wolfs. But that won’t stop you, you are a one man army. You are a slayer, you bring doom to the enemy. You are basically Daisy, Doomguy’s pet rabbit. Overgrowth has a rather unique 3rd person combat system, relying on your rabbit jumping powers. I found it a new and interesting, but mostly fun combat system. The game lets you play through 3 stories. The story of Turner, Therium 2 and the story of Drika. While all the stories are well done, the last one (Drika’s story) feels a bit of as you don’t play a rabbit, you don’t have your jumping abilties. The only downside here is that the stories are rather short. You can play through them all in a few hours. The game dev’s have made some tutorial videos on how to make you own levels, layout, combat, terrain and even story. You can make your own levels fully in-game, no need for external programs. Or download some for the Steam Workshop. The game runs smoothly, is enjoyable, has great combat, it just a little bit short.
This game was one of my favorite games to play as a kid. I’ve only played 10 hours on steam, but I played probably well over 100 hours of some of the alpha versions when it was still in the early phases. Personally, I don’t think the story is that bad, but what hooked me was the fighting mechanics. It can be a learning curve when it comes to the fighting at first, but a few hours of practice definitely helps. Also the physics in this game are great!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with OpenGL 3.2 support
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overgrowth folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.