About The Game
Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons … it’s time to save the world (again!) You’ll knead to work together (or against each other) to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer. Journey across a brand new overworld map by land, sea and air. Get cooking in new themes ranging from sushi restaurants, magic schools, mines and even alien planets
Travel the land cooking up a range of new recipes that are sure to cater to any tastes, including sushi, cakes, burgers and pizzas. Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve. Some kitchens even whisk your chefs away to new locations.
In the cooking simulator game Overcooked 2, teams of up to four players cooperatively prepare and cook orders in absurd restaurants. Players gather, chop, and cook ingredients, combine them on plates, serve dishes, and wash dishes. Between coordinating short orders and bumping into each other’s characters, the game tends to overwhelm.[ The sequel builds atop the original
game, which was released in 2016, with new interactive levels, restaurant themes, chef costumes, and recipes. Some levels have moving floors and other obstacles that complicate the cooking process, including portals, moving walkways, and impassable fires. Other levels transition between settings and recipes, such as one that begins with preparing salads in a hot air balloon and ends crashlanded in a sushi kitchen. The sequel introduces ingredient tossing, such that players can throw items to another chef or pot from far away, and online multiplayer, in which teams can connect either across a local wireless network or through
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7-64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overcooked 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.