Outpath Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Outpath Direct Download
Taking Satisfactory, Forager and the gratifying gameplay loop of clicker/idle games as references, Outpath would be just that. Exploit your environment, craft, build and automate your base in this 3D first-person platformer! Gather. Craft. Build. Explore. Relax. No time limits, no pressure, play at your own pace and style. Had reservations about this Dev originally, One of his projects I was super happy and excited about failed to be completed and it seemed on the surface that he’d gone and made other games, like other bad devs do. HOWEVER and I hope you’re still reading because this is important, You should never judge a book by it’s cover. He’s an amazing, hardworking dev that’s got a warm and kind soul, listens to the community and doesn’t hide away from the fact that some things aren’t perfect. Now onto the gameplay itself.
I haven’t gotten too far into the game, I played the demo a little, but at time of the review it feels similar to a pixelated Minecraft experience, if in minecraft you couldn’t see all the landmass. You upgrade your islands through a monolith and get tools by using the resources around you, it’s also got clicker elements too but if you’re not a fan of clicker games it gives you a choice at the beginning to turn that part of the game off [and later in the game it’s an upgrade anyway] The gameplay is simple enough to gather resources and hoard items. There is automation items you can put down to do the work for you and unlock artifacts that give you credits over time to expand your Biome and unlock others.
Outpath Direct Play:
I was addicted to First Journey, disappointed that the demo was only about 60% of this but I farmed it like mad and then the demo save carried over to full game. That was fun. Glad it is out so I can enjoy it without restrictions. Slow grind if you dont like slow grinds dont play this it take a while to get the things you need to survive crafting spear to kill the bosses and other on land or hunting sharks for food. The ending no spoilers but the devs what the hell was that ending thats all im going to say about its so dissapointing the game is fun but has a few issues.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 / AMD Radeon HD 4670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Outpath folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.