Outliver Tribulation Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Outliver Tribulation Direct Download
Outliver: Tribulation is an atmospheric, story-driven survival horror action third-person shooter where you play as Bolanle Gboyega a soldier who mysteriously finds herself in the Realm of Tribulations, a supernatural realm of African mythology where she soon discovers she has to undergo an ancient ritual in order to regain passage back to her realm… or so she thinks. Especially towards the later game. Furthermore, your RC vehicles respawn but you don’t. Often, if you die you restart the whole mission. So the more you can rely on your hacking abilities and RC car, the better. You will be punished if you, like I did, see guns as a valid playstyle rather than a situational option. The stealth can be janky and unpredictable until you learn its quirks.
There are some silenced weapons, and some stun weapons, and the game doesn’t really explain what effect those have on detection. Find a crane, lift, vent for the rc car, or vehicle than can help you get higher to get to the objective. And that’s basically it barring a few exceptions to make “clever” puzzles that end up being more annoying than everything. A lot of those things are really agonizingly slow as well, like moving lifts and cranes, driving around scissor lifts, etc…making these things even more annoying. This is especially the case for research points. For how much time you spend getting up to and down from roofs, they sure don’t give you many tools to make this fun, interesting, or to speed it up in any way.
Outliver Tribulation Pre-Installed:
For example even just getting down from rooftops to be on your way is a huge pain because you take falling damage and you have ZERO tools for climbing down. It’s like a technological version of the Wild West, where the hackers are the cowboys, and the city itself is their untamed playground. With its tongue-in-cheek humor, memorable characters, and outrageous missions, it’s impossible not to laugh your way through the Bonkers Bay Area Sometimes when you are completely in stealth and you pop up to shoot someone, they will magically report your location to everyone for the microsecond between when you were visible and you shot and now you’re in combat. Sometimes they don’t.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit or higher
- Processor: Core i5 or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3GB VRAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Outliver Tribulation folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.