Out of Bounds Direct Download
Originally started at a game jam, Out of Bounds is a short title about “creating” a game and “fixing” bugs. You have 15 minutes to package your creation by compiling blueprints, shaders and testing sound effects. But watch out for the bugs! Grab your Line Tracer and get rid of them its an fps with a niche of its own that integrates into the gameplay its sorta both good for the ideas it represents and execution of some of them and at the same time its sorta bad for the lack of time to give those ideas time to breathe but that’s a nitpick on my part nothing more. music is sorta subjective so look up the OST for yourself if you like it show em some love its pretty cheap. While my low play time might seem negative this game very obviously is highly replayable. I could someone who really wants the leader board position putting in tons of time playing this. I would honestly like to see more done with this.
Something like a level creator or just more levels in general. But right now this game is a great base for an even larger game. I’m excited to see what the dev does next. Most of us here have a huge nostalgia for Sam Raimi’s Trilogy and I can easily say that this game is a love letter to Spider-Man 2 for PS2 if you’ve ever got your hands on that game back when you were a kid. Most of you probably know that it was that game that invented the swinging mechanic this game uses. As expected from 2018’s standards, it improves upon it. Until Spider-Man 2, webs were attached to the sky but Jamie Fristrom came up with the idea that it would be way more realistic if webs are attached to the buildings instead of the sky. Getting that trivial yet important information out of the way, let’s talk about the game itself a bit.
Out of Bounds Direct Play:
Peter Parker is 23 years old in this game and he’s been Spider-Man since 8 years. In other words, this is not an origin game, he’s quite experienced as Spider-Man in this story and apparently, he has a beef with Wilson Fisk a.k.a. Kingpin for a long time. The game starts off by sending you to take down Fisk, and after that, it slowly teaches you about the side missions, certain mechanics and such stuff. There are several side missions and side activities for you to take on and they are fun to do most of the time. Some of them get repetitive fast but you can easily avoid getting yourself bore to death by swinging onto another activity. Swinging is smooth but it’s not fast enough for my liking and the freedom you have is not the same with the Spider-Man 2.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Out of Bounds folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.