Othercide Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Othercide Direct Download
Descend into Humanity’s last hope. The Daughters, echoes of the greatest warrior to ever live, are all who stand before Suffering and death. Lead your army of Daughters to battle with all the skill you can muster. Your prowess in combat will decide their fate, shape their abilities and personality. Make the toughest decision and sacrifice one to heal another – survivors will get stronger, ready to fight the next battle. Combat is an intricate dance of spectacular actions and counters: plan ahead of time and set up impressive chains of abilities to outsmart the enemy. Fight in epic boss battles against the sources of Suffering – dread creatures pulled from the worst of Humanity’s crimes against itself. This game has some interesting and fairly unique mechanics, the strategy is a bit hard to follow in the beginning even after the tutorial. Unlike a lot of these games where your team takes a turn, then the enemy there is a timeline and an icon for each character. When that icon goes all the way to the left then that character takes a turn.
There are also abilities that can delay their turn and even knowing this it takes a bit of playing to understand it because there is also a burst mode where you can continue your turn but get moved back on the timeline. Now let me get to one of the main issues that might throw you off is health. There are 2 modes, nightmare and dream. In nightmare mode when your character gets hurt it does not heal, not even after combat. The only way to heal a character is by sacrificing another character So I also got annoyed at dream mode because the last boss seemed very hard and my characters were dying off and a lot of the stuff in the game did not make sense to me. I uninstalled it and then a day later I was still thinking about the game and feeling like I must have just been missing something.
So I tried it again, this time back to nightmare because I thought there has to be some kind of reason for the game being set up like this. So it felt like there was no progression if you died originally but when I played it again I noticed I had earned some rememberances, these are buffs that are permanent and so right away I thought, ok so this is how the main progression works The graphics are black and white with a bit of red, I have always liked this type of color scheme but some people might not like that or the strange mechanics of the game, but if you are thinking about deleting it like I did I really suggest playing it at least 3-5 hours before you do and things will start to click. Great game, interesting dark/horror type of theme with good spooky little segments without long cutscenes.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Phenom 9950 (2.6GHz) / Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 (2.4GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Othercide folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.