Ostranauts Direct Download
Ostranauts is a noir spaceship-life sim, in a solar system cut-off from a ravaged Earth. It takes place in the same universe as Blue Bottle Games’s previous game, NEO Scavenger, and at approximately the same time. Create your captain. Design and fly your custom spaceship. First person, hands on controls and immersive ship interiors. Hire crew and take care of their needs. Then manage your dysfunctional crew and ship as you fend off bankruptcy…or worse. In character creation, you’ll use a Career Kiosk to craft your character’s history, qualifications, contacts and income. The background you choose for your character will affect their abilities and traits, which you can customise at the Self Care Kiosk. Backgrounds will allow you different skills and options in conversations. You’ll start out the game with enemies, ex-lovers and acquaintances to seek out… or avoid.
Learn to fly using in-world product sheets and manuals. You’ll manage control panels, flip switches, turn the knobs, and see the readouts of your ship’s systems. Pilot a ship under the laws of Newtonian flight. Every craft has a different flight feel based on customizable thruster distribution, hull mass, and more. Use a light touch while docking, and don’t forget to keep an eye on your fuel gauge. In Ostranauts you can build your dream ship from the ground up. Scavenge derelicts in the Boneyard to upgrade your ship. Finding old or rare parts in the system is much cheaper than tracking down the original manufacturer. Hook up subsystems, add extras for redundancy or more power, parts matter and change how your ship feels to fly.
Ostranauts Direct Play:
Each character you encounter runs an AI that is constantly making choices based on their current needs and past experience. They have physiological and emotional needs, ranging from basal needs like food, water, oxygen, and temperature, to more esoteric needs like privacy, security, intimacy, and esteem. You have social moves that can affect others’ moods such as intimidation and flirting. Your own character creation affects which responses you have available during your interactions. Before hiring them as crew, you must build a connection with other characters. Ostranauts is rich with lore for those who want to seek it. Colonies and factions have long histories. In this universe, human civilization has expanded into the solar system, inhabiting many of the planets, moons, and asteroids. However, the collapse of civilization on Earth, coupled with the ablation cascade in orbit, has rendered Earth unreachable. Those colonies unable to adapt withered and died. The rest formed the collection of states, corporations, and factions of the System. Unexplained phenomena have rumors echoing through media and hidden files.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ostranauts folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.