About The Game
In Osteoblasts, you play as a spooky scary skeleton raised from the dead by a mysterious Cat Witch in a journey to find purpose. You get to choose a class and go on frightening adventures battling your nemesis – the Dogs – who unburied you from the depths below. You’ll be faced with various quests, meet friendly skeletons, travel to spine-tingling dungeons and fight monsters to get stronger. The entire world has class-specific quests and several randomized elements that will change as you visit them again. But beware – as a sinister skeleton wandering about, not everyone will accept you. The dead aren’t as welcome as they should and it’s not even halloween yet.
Hello, everyone, this is Nana, lead developer at Moonana. We are the developers of Virgo Versus The Zodiac and Keylocker | Cyberpunk Turn Based Action! I just wanted to let you all know that this is not a game developed by the whole team at Moonana, it’s developed by our animator, Anglerman and I helped a bit here and there with dialogues and guidance. This game is being published by Moonana as means of assistance to Anglerman, since he despises the bureaucracy behind launching a game, but I deeply endorse his work and wanted everyone to know about it! I hope you guys will enjoy his work as well and cheer for Anglerman’s barely alive new game!
lay your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character’s unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game’s hand-crafted missions.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo U7600
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better video resolution
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Osteoblasts folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.