Operation Wolf Returns First Mission VR Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Operation Wolf Returns First Mission VR Direct Download
Released back in 1987 in arcade, Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission VR adopts the same DNA as in the original game with a design rehaul! A few months ago, a new criminal organization made its appearance. In addition to trafficking arms and drugs, it has developed a new, superpowerful weapon. After discovering several of the bases of the organisation, led by the mysterious General Viper, two agents are dispatched to learn more about this weapon and free the hostages held in the surrounding camps. I have the original game on my SEGA Master System 2, This is retro style but not the same as the original. Bad points, you cant get 100% achievements due to the co-op part not existing yet, the single handed guns operate at a 90 degree tilt to how you would expect the gun to hold and for the index the menu screen interactions don’t work. The game is fairly short even on hard but still fun. If you want a quick rail shooter to demo VR or something to kill a short time period, easy to pick up and put down then this is worth it.
I just started this game. I’ve only completed the tutorial and first two missions. I’m having a lot of fun with it though. I’m playing with the oculus and have had zero issues so far even though I’m still getting used to it. Having the different gun options is cool. When you are holding the pistol or uzi you can play one handed. However when you are using the rifle or shot gun you need to use both hands to aim properly. There are temporary “special” weapons as well that mix it up. There is lots of stuff to shoot, and hostages to rescue. I can see replaying missions later to get a better grade. Boss fights are also pretty cool so far, even though I’ve only done two. I absolutely love on rail shooters, and so far this one is well worth the 23 bucks or whatever it was.
Operation Wolf Returns First Mission VR Free Steam Pre-Installed:
How to forget the amazing ARCADE version.. how many days spent in the bar trying to defeat all the enemies! VR version is well done, still some little things to fix here and there but this game is gonna give you many hours of fun so even though my janky computer cant handle the graphics without lagging out my quest 2 every 20 minutes i was still immersed in the beautiful environments because i find alien flesh growths beautiful. even if the game had no story and was just called explore abandoned buildings simulator ft. a hundred headcrabs i would still give it a good rating. Fingers crossed the bad points above get fixed and more levels are added.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R7 260X – Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 2GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Operation Wolf Returns First Mission VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.